Download the APK Installer From Your Android
The easiest way to install an APK file on your Android is to download the file using your Android Browser.
- download the PMScans.apk at the bottom of this page. You may see a pop-up asking if you want to let your browser save files to your phone’s storage. Accept this. You’ll also see a warning that “This type of file can harm your device.”
- Just click OK to continue.
- If your phone’s web browser doesn’t give you the option to open the file after downloading, then open the file explorer app you installed, and go to the Downloads folder on your device.
- Tap the APK file. Allow the app any required permissions it asks for. Then, at the bottom of the installer window, click INSTALL.
- You’ll see a confirmation the app is installed. Now you’ll see the app available in your list of installed apps.