Good Day to you Volunteer,
We require all our volunteers to use Photoshop, or any other program compatible with Photoshop. (example: GIMP)
There are 2 parts to this test:
1. Manga Cleaning & Redrawing.
- Open your downloaded files.
- Open the Manga Cleaner test first on photoshop.
- Once it is opened on Photoshop, You will need to duplicate the background layer so that you can have 2 copies of the layer on your opened file.
- Rename the layer “background copy” to “cleaned” then name it as P01 and save it as PSD files.
- After saving it. Clean the layer by erasing the Japanese text and or redrawing the image below the text whenever there is one on the layer “cleaned” without touching the original background layer.
- When you’re finished doing it. Save cleans as .psd files.
- You’re done.
- Do the same procedure on the manhwa image.
Your finished product should look like the images below.
Good Luck and hope you pass the test. We are looking forward to you joining us on PMScans!