Good Day to you Volunteer,
This is a test to determine if you are qualified for the Typesetting Job. Please follow the instructions provided below.
- Typeset using Photoshop (preferred) or GIMP (gimp is free if you don’t have access to Photoshop.)
- Save all files as .psd
- Kindly download all font files CLICK HERE provided by PMScans.
- Follow the script when typesetting and follow the font list provided CLICK HERE in the script.
- Download the PSD files on the folder. CLICK HERE Once you’re done, upload it on your google drive and send us the shared link for us to view it.
- And lastly, you will need lots of Patience. LOL
So for now take a Deep Breath and let’s go to the next page! ^_~
MANGA IS THE JAPANESE VERSION OF AMERICAN COMICS. Unlike American comics that are read starting from left to right, Japanese manga is the opposite of that, reading Japanese Manga should start on the right to left then from top to bottom like the one that is on the image below.
MANHWA & MANHUA UNDERSTANDING:
MANHWA IS THE KOREAN IS THE COUNTERPART OF MANGA & MANHUA IS THE CHINESE COUNTERPART OF MANGA in Japan the only difference is the layout and style of these Comics. But unlike MANGA, this however is read starting from left to right then top to bottom. Just like American comics do. Look at the image below.
— PMSCANS TYPES OF SPEECH BUBBLES —
PMSCANS elaborately instruction on typesetting! LOL
IMPORTANT STUFF IN TYPESETTING:
- Kindly use correct fonts as dictated by the font list in the script.
- All texts must be centered, and set to smooth.
- Texts should not have an hourglass shape. It must conform to the shape of the bubbles. Like the image example below.
- All texts must be inside the respective bubbles/boxes. Texts must not cover the characters unless shown in the raw.
When you’re done doing the typesetter’s test, you will need to submit it to our discord channel CLICK HERE. Look for Grail or MoonL1ght they will know what to do. or you can send a DM at our FB PAGE or email us at email@example.com.
Whew! Well, that’s about it. Good Luck and hope you pass the test. We are looking forward to you joining us on PMScans!